Saturday, February 3, 2018

Inspired By All The Little Things #79







     Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things #79! This month I will be hosting the challenge on the main Inspired By All The Little Things Blog, but I wanted to be sure to share the challenge picture here with you as well:

Here is the card I created for this weeks challenge:

  To create my card I used the negative pieces from the MFT Brick metal impression plate. I lightly distressed the blocks with white craft ink.  The heart was created with several designs of heart themed washi tape that I cut into a heart shape using the MFT Stitched Heart dieshttp://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/. The "hello" die is from Wplus9 Basic Greetings die set. The cute little bike is from YNS.



I hope you will play along with us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

2 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

Oh my goodness...I love that brick wall you created. So fantastic. Love your style my friend!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Love the embossed background!