Wednesday, November 18, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 255 - Holiday Joy To You

 
Hello and welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 255! We have a super fun sketch for you to play with this week!

 
 
 Here is the card I created:

 
MFT Sketch 255 by Veronica Zalis

   Okay, let me first say out of allll the cards I made for MFT in the past 11 months, this may be my very favorite! I created the brick background by gluing the individual bricks from the brick cover up. It's easier then it sounds, trust me! After you run your Brick Wall cover-up and card stock through your Big Shot flip it over. Using Tombo Multi Adhesive (the green bottle) dab a tiny dot of glue on each brick. Let it dry. Tombo Multi Adhesive when used correctly will dry like a glue dot! When the glue is dry adhere the entire plate on a piece of card stock and firmly press down. If all goes well the bricks, and only the bricks will stick to your card stock! Fun!

    Be sure to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see what my talented team mates created using this weeks sketch! Thanks for stopping by! 




3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What an adorable little shaker! I just love the brush wreath you added to the corner - I've never thought about including those on card designs (but you can sure bet I've thought about it now!) :)

Veronica Z said...

Thank you for the sweet comment Becca! I love those cute little wreaths!

Miriam Prantner said...

The brick wall looks amazing and I love the light with the wreath!