Monday, June 15, 2015

MFT Summer School - Session One

 
Welcome to My Favorite Things Summer School! I am joining some of the MFT Design Team to show-case a card using this weeks first lesson. Here is a summery of todays lesson:

Rule of Thirds - The division of your card into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines.

Here is the card I created using the "Rule of Thirds" design principle:
 
 
 
MFT Class Day 1
 
 
                 Have I mentioned how much I love that gnome?! He is so much fun to color!

Be sure to visit the main MFT Blog to read a detailed post explaining today's lesson on "Rule of Thirds" and to see the MFT design team members that created cards today. Thanks for stopping by and get started on your homework because there are awesome MFT prizes to be won all week!
 
 

6 comments:

wendy said...

super adorable !

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute, girl!!

Tracie Pond said...

Thank you, Veronica, for sharing your cute "rule of thirds" creation.

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the scene you created!

Jean Bullock said...

Great job. My eyes were drawn to the bottom third, then the pointy hat led my eyes to the clouds. Well done.

Ruth G said...

This is so much fun! I love all the layers of elements and that gnome is the best! Thanks so much for sharing!