Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 231 - Life Is Better With Friends



Welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 231! I know I always say it, but this week I REALLY love the sketch! Check it out:



Here is the card I created using  BRAND new MFT June release stamps:



MFT Sketch 231


                My team-mates really knocked it out of the park this time so be sure to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see their cards! Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you will play along with us this week!




3 comments:

Jill said...

Ok Veronica. I need you to pack up your flowers and head on over. This one is another delight! Lovin' its softness. :)

Shari said...

So pretty.. Love that background color. Quickly becoming one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing.

stampingbowd said...

Wowzers! This is so gorgeous!!!!! Wonderful colors on your flowers. I like the twine on the end of your banner! BEautiful card!