Thursday, March 26, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 18 - Dog Biscuits

Woohoo! It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge! This week we have a beautiful color combination for you to play with!
 
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/03/mft-color-challenge-18.html
 
 
I had SO much fun making this "get well soon" dog biscuit treat box! And thank you to SRM Stickers for giving us the fun packaging to play with this week!
 
The sentiment looks wonky but my camera wanted to capture the detail of the die-cut side, and heart die-cut on top! It's stamped perfectly, I promise. ;)
 
MFT Color Challenge 18
 
This week I created an "extra" card using this weeks Color Combo and I am THRILLED with the way it turned out!
 
 Print
 
I had a vision of my card idea in my head, and as you know sometimes they don't always translate well onto your card. This time I was lucky. ;)
 
I hope you will play along with us this week with  MFT Color Challenge 18!
 
 
 
Be sure to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see the full picture, and to see what the rest of the design team created!

Supplies for Friend Card:
Stamps: Friends Like Us, DC packed With Positivity, Small Brick background; Ink: Tangy Orange, Daffodil, Black Licorice; Card stock: Tangy Orange, Berrylicious, Daffodil, Sweet Tooth; Dies: Friend Die-namics, BB Somebunny, Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the paw print die cut from the box and love the sky scene behind your word die on the card!