Monday, February 16, 2015

Curtain Call Challenge - Donut Forget I Love You!

Print
 
Happy Monday friends! I had a little fun, ok, a LOT of fun creating this card for this weeks Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
 

  I just received the MFT Feb. release "Donuts and Sprinkles" with matching dies and couldn't wait to play with them! Oh my gosh they are sooo cute! I also used the new Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Flags, and an element from the new Blueprints 22. I cut out my donut twice, and stacked the pieces to add a bit of extra dimension. I love those donuts!!  I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
 

6 comments:

Oreety said...

Sooooo cute, I love it!!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!!! :)

Mandy LaCroix said...

Love how this turned out!!! Crazy about those dies! :)

~amy~ said...

**sweet**

Happy Dance said...

Yummy card! Perfect card to go with my morning coffee!! Great colors too. Bev

Amy Sheffer said...

How cute, Veronica! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!