Sunday, November 16, 2014

November Guest Designer for Butterfly Reflections, Ink!

ButterflyInkDT1
 
I was pretty excited when Vanessa asked me to be the November Guest Designer for Butterfly Reflections, Ink! Today I am sharing a Fall, Lawn Fawn inspired card using goodies from the shop. To create my card I used the adorable set "Into The Woods".
 

                                           I also used  the "Stitched Hilllside Borders" die collection:


    To create my card I stamped and cut out the fox, tree, clouds and leaves...lots and lots of leaves. lol I assembled my scene and stamped a few extra clouds to give my sky a little dimension.  I used my Chameleon Marker Pens to color the fox! These markers are seriously, SO MUCH FUN to use! If you haven't visited the website to see how they work you need to!

   I hope you like my card, and I hope you will check out Butterfly Reflections, Ink, because it is a fantastic store, with lightning fast shipping, and the owner is super sweet! Thanks for stopping by!