Wednesday, October 8, 2014

You Are Simply Beautiful

SimplyBeautiful
 
Hello friends! Today was a happy day, let me explain why. We recently moved to a new house, and I have been having the most difficult time trying to find the best light to take pictures of my cards. After trying several spots, trying out artificial lighting, and not having much success with either I finally found my spot. Hooray! I took a picture of this card today, and barely had to do any touch ups. I am so happy! To create this card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Garden Grace,  Just Smile, and Simply Jane. I used the Mama Elephant stitched frame die as well.
 
I am happy you stopped by!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!! for your gorgeous card and for finding the sweet spot for photog!

Nance said...

Beautiful card! Great light! I've been in my house 10 years and I still have problems. I moved my craft room and revamped my light box. Still need to tweek things. The plights of crafters. lol Have a great week! Nance

Petti said...

This is really fabulous!