Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Owl I Want For Christmas - Playing With Chameleon Pens

OwlIWant3
 
Hello,  hello! Today I am excited to share a project I created using the BRAND new Chameleon Pens alcohol markers.
 
These markers are so much fun to play with!! After a very short time I was able to get the hang of shading, and blending with very little fuss. I don't know about you but I enjoyed not having to get up out of my chair to find 10 -12 markers that it would have taken to color this owl using Copic or Spectrum Noir. (Both of which I use and adore.)
 
To create my set of tags I used the Lawn Fawn set "Winter Owl" with matching die. I added a strip of wood grain washi tape and  festive ribbon from Joann's to finish my tag set.
 
I'll be posting more projects on my blog using these pens so be sure to come back and see what else I will create using Chameleon Pens!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
I
 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so totally CUTE.. i love that ribbon you used.. PERFECT

Kara said...

cute cute!!