Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hey Little Pumpkin

HeyPumpkin

   Halloween is tomorrow, and today is the perfect day to share a couple of projects I created featuring pumpkins! First up is a card. I used the Papertrey Ink Pumpkin Builder dies to create the shaped pumpkin. I started out by stamping the wood grain pattern using my Stampin' Up Hardwood background stamp. Next I cut out the pumpkin pattern. I assembled the pieces and glued them to the pumpkin base. I added a cute pumpkin stamped image, and the matching sentiment. The stem is from the PTI set The Sweet Life.


HeyPumpkin2
 
Next up is a super fun burlap treat bag I made using the same PTI Pumpkin Builders die. I die-cut a piece of plain burlap and used my Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie ink and a sponge to add the color. I die cut the jack-o-lantern face using black felt. I glued the pieces to the pumpkin and added a hand stitched orange border around the pumpkin. That took a while, but I love the way it turned out! I finished off the bag with a matching tag and bow.
 
I hope you like these spooky cute projects, and I'm happy you stopped by today!!

2 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Ah... this is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Veronica!! I love your pumpkin card and the tote. Both of them are so cute. I had no idea PTI had that builder did.