Friday, July 11, 2014

A Magical Birthday!

SweetStampShopDragon
 
So, I could NOT wait to order from Sweet Stamp Shop this month, and this little guy is the reason why! Dragon is now back in stock, so you better hurry and grab yours!
 
To color my dragon I used the new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, their version of the ultra trendy alcohol based markers. I have used all the top name markers, and these are right along with the big names with ease of use, blending ability ,and marker tips. I will be adding ALL of the color combinations to my collection.  If you want to give them a try let me know, I would LOVE to be your SU demo!
 
The patterned paper I used is from the new Simple Stories collection "Hello Baby:. I just love the pastel wood grain!
 
I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a great weekend!