Saturday, April 5, 2014

You & Me = Forever

PSSaturday
 
       I feel like I'm in middle school, doodling all over my notebooks while the teacher is talking...yep, I was that kid, a day dreamer. I had so much fun making this card using the new Paper Smooches stamp set "Spectrum", with matching dies. I colored her in the "My Little Pony" style and even stamped a little heart on her hind quarters. I used the sentiment set "Always and Forever". My patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs. Reminds me a lot of Lisa Frank notebook paper.
 
I am playing along with this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge.
 

                                      Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
 

4 comments:

Kara said...

so cute!!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...:o)

have a great weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Erin said...

Super cute card!I love the pink and gray... so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

i just love this! The colors, patterned paper background, all of it - so cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week.