Thursday, April 17, 2014

Gold Fever

Hello in Gold
 
Gold is all the rage right now, and Stampin' Up! has a lot of choices to make it easy to add extra touches of gold  to your projects. To create my card I used the SU Pansy Punch, and our gold paper from the Occasions catalog. I dry embossed the petals to add an extra 3d effect. I layered 3 blooms to create my flower. The glitter center is an accent from the March Paper Pumpkin kit. The watercolor paper background  and the strips  gold washi tape can also be found in the Occasions catalog.  I stamped the "hello" sentiment using Crisp Cantaloupe ink and I added a machine stitched border. I used my SU Woodgrain folder to emboss my Crisp Cantaloupe card base. I hope you like my card and I am glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

LOVE the gold accents.. awesome card.. that flower is too cute..

~amy~ said...

**swoon**