Tuesday, November 26, 2013

May Peace Be With You

peace
 
 
     Hello! Today I have a card to show you that I created using a beautiful new stamp set from Unity Stamp Company,   Arianna Girl by Angie Blom.  I stamped this beauty using my new favorite gold ink "Delicata" by Tsukineko. I kept the card CAS because the image is just too pretty to not be the entire focal point. I added gold stitching on the side, and used gold card stock by American Crafts as my card base.  I apologize for the picture but we haven't had a sunny day for the past several days! Hopefully tomorrow the sun will be shining and I can re-take this picture.  I'm happy you stopped by today, and before I go I need to post the winner of my little blog candy giveaway. The winner is:
 
#10 - House Built Of Cards! Please send me an email at    alwaysctr at yahoo.com with your mailing address and I will send a box of goodies your way!
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is stunning..

Laurie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Rachel said...

very gorgeous card! that stamp is perfect surrounded in gold. We haven't had sun in a while either... and it looks like itll stay that way!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Jill Norwood said...

So very beautiful! The gold ink and paper is perfect for this beautiful image!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE the simple outline stamping! And thanks so much for the giveaway - I just emailed you my info! Happy Thanksgiving!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com