Thursday, October 10, 2013

Candy Candy Corn!

oct10-1
 
Hello friends! Today I have a fun card to show you that I created for the current Lawnscaping Challenge.
 

     To create my card I used two Lawn Fawn stamp sets "Trick or Treat", and "Heebie Jeebies". These are just the cutest stamps! In keeping with the challenge theme I used patterned paper from the Lawn Fawn "Into The Woods" paper pad, and paper from the Halloween pad by American Crafts.  Nina Yang inspired my wreath with the card she posted HERE. Obviously she used a wreath, and not candy corn but I loved the way she cut around the edges to leave the rest intact.

              I am happy you stopped by and I hope you like my fun candy corn creation!
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute and what a fun design.. love it

Sharna W. said...

very cute! Love how you used the candy corn stamp.

Virginia L. said...

what a sweet card! Totally cute! I am now craving for candy corn :)

LauraJane:) said...

Candy corn is the only thing I like about Halloween...I LOVE your wreath made from the sweet treat.
TOOT SWEET!!

Tamara said...

wow, super fun card!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xoxo Tamara

Christina said...

Totally cute! I'm not a candy corn fan, but this just makes me smile.

Paula S. said...

Very clever us of the candy corn to create a wreath and really an adorable card. I love the color blocked background too!

laurelbeard said...

This is awesome and so incredibly clever!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

so freaking clever!! thank you for playing a long with lawnscaping!