Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Play Date cafe Challenge # 191 - Make A Wish


  Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! It is wonderful to be back! We have a beautiful color story for you this week:



Cream, Melon, Cantaloupe

We also have a fantastic sponsor this week that generously supplied the design team with stamps and dies:



Here is the card I created using this weeks color story!

PDCCJuly17

To create my card I used the MFT stamp set "Dandelion Wishes" and the MFT Die-namics set "Dandelion Stems and Toppers".  I used my Fresh Inks, and A Muse Studio inks to stamp the flower top, and Stampin Up ink to stamp the stem. I enjoyed playing with the stamps, and will be adding more MFT stamps and dies to my collection very soon!

I am happy you stopped by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a wonderful card Veronica! You really made the dandelion blossom look AMAZING! Thanks for the inspiration!

~amy~ said...

So pretty...love how you worked the colors!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

ooo i love it love it love it. your colors are perfect, and what an awesome design!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Andrea W said...

Beautiful card! I love the torn paper.

Lea Lawson said...

This is beautiful! Lovely job!

Julia Aston said...

Great design with the torn panel - that bloom is gorgeous!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the artistic tear you made on the paper to create your background. Blessings!

Meadow said...

Wow, what a beautiful combo of different layers!