Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 187 - Thinking Of You


PDCCRS

Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! This week we have a color story that I absolutely LOVE!



Orange Zest, Chartreuse, Jade

We also have a wonderful prize sponsor for this weeks Cup of The Week:

Click Below to Shop Our Store

Now let me show you what I created for this weeks challenge!

PDCCJune18

  I used the very popular WPLUS9 stamp set "Fresh Cut Florals" to create my card.
I stamped my large orange flowers using Tangerine Tango, first, I stamped on a scrap piece of paper before stamping the flower, and then I stamped the swirly center with the same ink at 100%.  My patterned paper is from the Echo Park Here and Now collection. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you will play along with us this week!

7 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Amazing colors, amazing card! One of these days, I'm going to have to get this WPLUS9 set. Love how you've used it on this card. And stitching?!... This card is just gorgeous. Totally love it. Bev

anya said...

Veronica, I had to stop in to tell you how absolutely gorgeous your card is this week! I just adore these flowers and love the chalkboard effect of your sentiment. I haven't inked these babies up yet, but after seeing your card, I know I won't wait much longer!

Rachel said...

you are just amazing with that stamp set! this is yet another gorgeous card, v. you used the colors so so perfectly :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Kara said...

so pretty! great colors!!

Amy Kolling said...

Gorgeous gorgeous!!!! These blooms look AMAZING in the tangerine color! I'll have to try that color combination!!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like the way you combined the pearls with the spray of flowers. Blessings!

Lyndal said...

FAB colour combo at Play Date Cafe this week - and you worked it to perfection :)