Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 179 - Enjoy The Ride





Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! We have a beautiful color story and a fabulous sponsor this week!




Now let me show you what I created!

PDCCApril25

To create my card I used a new set from A Muse Studio called "Sunset Beach". I LOVE this set! The sentiment is from the TPC Studio set "Summer Boardwalk".  I used Wild Wasabi from Stampin Up, and a pink from Studio G $1 ink cubes, and Peach by Fresh Ink. I sprayed a few squirts of Glimmer mist to add a little extra to my card. I hope you like it!

I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you will play along with us this week!



                                                          

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Veronica. Love the colors and the different images you used... especially the little bug!

Kara said...

very cool....love the inspiration piece too!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful card! The inspiration photo makes me want to go get inky! Love your take and the mist is a perfect topping for this fun card!

Lea L. said...

This is SO fun!! LOVING the image that you created here!

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card Veronica! I love how you used the colors and put the elements together!