Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun Friday With Your Next Stamp - The Great Outdoors!




YNSredo

  Hello and Happy Friday! Today I am joining in on this weeks YNS Fun Friday, and our theme this month is "Vacation Getaway". So I thought I would create a card with one of my favorite vacation activities....camping!!  To create this card I used the YNS "The Great Outdoors".  Check out this adorable set!

  
      

 Isn't it just the cutest thing?

I also used a few of my favorite YNS dies,










and a banner from



Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Lots of cute elements to this card. My grandsons love to camp so this would be the perfect card for an invite! Thanks for sharing.

Jingle said...

This is totally cute! I love how you colored the camper!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute little scene...love it..

jimlynn said...

I tried to leave a comment a few minutes ago but just wanted you to know I simply adore this cute, cute card! Love the primary colors - so fun and precious!