Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Holiday Projects - Day #2


meetme


             Hello and welcome to 12 Days of Holiday Projects Day #2! You should have arrived here from the blog of Regina Hardy.



    Today I have a card to show you that I created using a beautiful stamp set from Flourishes called "Under The Mistletoe".
12days#2

I colored the image using Copics and the kraft patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby. The pretty ruffled ribbon is also from Hobby Lobby's store brand. I love it when they have all of their spools of ribbon at 50% off. I always come home with an bag-full! I hope you are enjoying the hop, and I thank you for visiting my blog today! Here is the full list of participants in the 12 Days of Holiday Projects Blog Hop:



Barb Murphy

Ceal Pritchet

Donna Bowman

Jen Cuthbertson

Lalo Ik

Libby Hickson

Rachel Izakowicz

Rachel Kleinman

Regina Hardy

Veronica Zalis - Me!

                                                                     Have a great day!

                                                                       

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous...

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card Veronica!! I love the image with that fun sentiment and that big bow is FAB!!! Thanks for being a part of the "12 Days"!

~amy~ said...

the mistletoe simply POPS...sweet card!

Wida said...

Love that bow! It's fluffy!! I wish I could color, you make it look so good and easy

jimlynn said...

WOW! This is simply gorgeous! Love that image and the paper and ribbon are so perfect for this. Beautiful card.
Lynn

Rachel said...

could that bow be any more perfect???

-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com