Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Play Date Cafe #150 - Hey Cupcake!


  Flamingo, Honey, Coffee

                    Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe Challenge #150!!  This week we have a wonderful sponsor:



  Not only will the Cup Of The Week win a fantastic prize from The Alley Way Stamps they also supplied the PDCC design team with stamps to play with! Here is the card I created using this weeks color combo.


PDCCSep18


  The card I created for the challenge this week used the TAWS stamp set "Hey Cupcake". This was my first time using their stamps and I have to tell you  they are top notch quality clear stamps with deep etching. I know I will be adding more sets to my ever growing stamp collection.  I paper pieced my cupcake using paper from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes collection and the Brights Stack by Stampin Up. I added some tiny beads for sprinkles, and a few strips of Washi Tape.  I hope you like my card and I hope you will play along with us at the PDCC this week!  I can't wait to see your creations!


                                                                                       

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Adorable!

Donna B. said...

Super cute card Veronica!! Love the text cupcake and and dotty background!!

~amy~ said...

delish!

*Alison* said...

This is adorable.. I am loving all your layers.. and they way your design is.. so so fun! hugs