Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monkey Birthday!

I loved making this card! I finally used one of my Changito the Monkey stamps that I bought at Hobby Lobby. Those monkey's are so cute! I also used my new Cuttlebug folder "Distressed Stripes". To me that folder looks like the fabric chenille so the possibilities with this folder are endless! I colored the image with my prismas and gamasol. I need a lot more practice but I really like the rich color you get with prismas. I hope you like my card and I thank you for checking out my blog!

Supplies:
Stamps - Changito the Monkey by Stampendous, alphas by Joann's
Paper - SU Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink - Regal Rose, Staz On
Embellies - Dew Drops, Oriental Trading Ribbon, Prismas, Glossy Glaze

4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

How CUTE!! I have that stamp. Just got it :) isn't it totally fun! We could paper piece different sayings on the sign too!!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute design! I love the CB background - here it reminds me of jungle vines!

angeljakki said...

so cute, love it

Sandy said...

Really cute card!! Love the dew drops and the ribbon and bow placements. Great choice of colors and of course that is a super cute image.